Music Participants Needed
The Canadian National Pathfinder Virtual Camporee Committee is looking for Pathfinders interested in music to be involved in the Canadian National Pathfinder #Connected Virtual Camporee program. If your pathfinder clubs or individual pathfinders are interested in participating, please contact your local conference club representative. Please see below the submission process.
- Please submit a musical video recording of yourself or club for committee selection. Kindly send to your conference youth/pathfinder director.
- The musical number should have a Christ Centered Message
- The musical number should be no more than 4mins in duration
- Deadline for submission to the conference youth/pathfinder director: June 2, 2021
- Please note, based on the number of submissions made, the local conference will select 2 submissions to be included in the virtual program.
- Each participant is asked to wear a complete Type A uniform reflective of Union and Local Conference requirements
- Media Liability Release Form must be signed and submitted along with the recording.
If you have praise teams either youth groups, local Pathfinder clubs, Pathfinder families (wherein COVID-19 restrictions are in place) that are interested in leading praise and worship at Camporee, please pass on their contact information or have them contact the Canadian National Pathfinder Virtual Camporee Music Subcommittee by June 2, 2021 by sending an email to Inonge Mwenda at firstname.lastname@example.org