Requests For Participants
The Canadian Pathfinder Camporee Daytime/Honor Committee is
looking for Participants to help out with Devotional Service, Sabbath
Service and Honors. Currently we are looking for:
Opening Prayer – Thursday
5-10 min. Devotional – Friday
Pathfinder Law – Sabbath
Pathfinder Pledge – Sunday
Pathfinder Pledge – Thursday
Pathfinder Law – Friday
Opening Prayer – Sabbath
Closing Prayer – Sunday
British Columbia Conference
5-10 min. Devotional – Thursday
Pathfinder Pledge – Friday
Closing Prayer – Sabbath
Closing Prayer – Thursday
Opening Prayer – Friday
*Introduction of Sabbath Speaker, Pastor Tracy Wood
5-10 min. Devotional – Sunday
Pathfinder Law – Thursday
Pathfinder Pledge – Sabbath
Opening Prayer – Sunday
Recordings can be done in English or French
* We would like the Introduction done in French and English
We are looking for Honors to add to our library for the Camporee.
This past year has seen a lot of virtual honors take place with our clubs.
If you have an honor, that you recorded, and are willing to let us add to our library,
please email email@example.com .
We are looking for honors that can be completed by individuals that do not have
an extra element. For example – Do 4 hours of community service.
We would like low cost, easy to complete honors. Added work sheets that the
pathfinders can send to the director of their club, are acceptable.
Devotionals should be between 5-10 min.
They can be a personal story, inspirational story, true or fictional event
You may use props
This can be done by one Pathfinder or a group of Pathfinders
You can wear costumes if you wish
The devotional should be centered around the theme of the camporee
* Location must be well lit
* Please record in a location that does not have background noise.
* Recording must be done in a landscape position
*Set your recording device on a table or tripod. Please do not hod the device.
*Set video on high resolution. 1080p Full HD
* Pathfinders must be in Class A Uniforms for Pledge, Law and Prayers
* Recordings can be done in French or English
* Keep still for 5 seconds after you start recording and 5 seconds before you end
recording for our editing.
* Save file as Event and Day – For example: LawFriday or Devotional Thursday
* Every participant must sign the Medial Liability Release Form available on the
camporee website www.camporee.ca
* Please submit recordings by July 1, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all you help making this Camporee a blessed experience for our Pathfinders!